Heritage Map Northwest
A Travel and Research Companion
The Heritage Map of Northwest Germany is an attractive tourist guide as well as a research tool for Americans who travel through Northwestern Germany. The map is currently only available in English.
The map includes the territory of the former Grand Duchy of Oldenburg (without the regions of Birkenfeld and Lübeck), parts of the former kingdom of Hanover, the city of Bremen with Bremerhaven as well as Cuxhaven, from where the Hamburg America Line operated its service to North America.
- 70 x 100 cm; folded: 14 x 25 cm
- attractive Mapdesign, double-sided
- 99 entries and texts, 80 pictures,
- 4 city- or regional maps, 4 special maps,
- overview and adresses of archives.
- Price USD 9,00 plus USD 6,00 mailing fees.
© 2003: The "German Heritage Map" is protected by copyrights and trademarks and may not be copied in concept or details without the written permission of Research and Travel.
In the Heritage Map Northwest meaningful locations for the migration experience are presented with the aid from icons.
- Historical Streets and Places
- Museums, Exhibitions about emigration
- Tales and facts
- Biographical portraits